A Day At The Pumpkin Patch

We went out to the pumpking patch today with Miss S and her Mommy and Daddy. There was a live band, a wagon ride, corn maze, and a pumpkin patch. The girls sure had fun with the hay for a while but I started to feel the allergies acting up. It turned out to be a beautiful day to go and we didn't get too muddy.
Afterwards, we went out for lunch. On our way there, it turns out both girls had a little nap in the car before we went to go eat. I guess they were so tired from all that fresh country air and having to make the hard decision of what pumpkin to get.
Miss S with her Daddy and Isabelle with her Daddy taking a stroll through the corn maze.

"So you're saying I can pick any pumpkin I want?"






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home